Blog Header

Blog Header

Monday 19 December 2011

Veg Patch part 2

Because blogger is messing about and I couldn't post any more photos where I wanted them, and am seriously thinking of switching to a different type of blog because this is soooooooo hard to use - especially for someone with a background of desktop publishing who is used to being able to do text wrap and put photos in EXACTLY where I want them, this post has had to be made into two parts.

Late September 2011, tomatoes, chillies, marigolds and dill
Purple curly kale, PSB and nasturtiums

And now there is only one thing left to say..... AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I dont upload my pics to blogger, I post them on FB then link the URL to the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me to do that I'd have to open up Photoshop, shrink the photo, sharpen it, save it again....THEN upload to facebook. What a palaver! I just copy it over from Picasaweb which has automatically resized it in an instant, with the original quality. Getting the hang of it but the cursor does seem to go where it feels like sometimes :-/

    ReplyDelete