Blog Header

Blog Header

Sunday 25 December 2022

Christmas Greetings!

We’ve just had three lovely warm sunny days with no wind, so to make the most we visited the Cite of Carcassone yesterday. We had lunch out, then visited the inner castle and walked around half of the ramparts, giving us lovely views of the mountains and countryside all around, not to mention the interior of the old medieval town.

We took many more photos, but these are just a few to say Merry Christmas and wish you all a happy and healthy festive period.

I’ve been a bit busy, but once Boxing Day is over I will take time to visit your blogs! Sorry I have got behind on catching up with you all! 😘😄

All best wishes
Mandy and Keith xx




Keith standing and my brother sitting, squinting because of the sun!



9 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas from Arizona! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marianne, I hope you had a lovely Christmas, and Happy New Year!

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas Mandy and a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and I hope you are having a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Caroline, it's nice having my brother here again after last year's last minute Covid cancellation. Happy New Year to you!

      Delete
  4. Also have a row of posts to read. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A belated Happy New Year to you too, Diana! Haven't been near desktop since Christmas so need to catch up with my blogging friends again!

      Delete