Blog Header

Blog Header

Wednesday 6 October 2021

No time to blog!

Hi guys!

I'm still around and have loads to blog about, but haven't found any time recently! My brother has just left after spending two weeks with us, and now my brother and sister in law have just arrived! They came earlier than expected because they are travelling around in their camping car, which needs a replacement fridge because it has been leaking fluid and doesn't work any more. So they have arranged to get a new one fitted at a dealership in Castelnaudary at the end of the week. So I've no idea when I will get a chance to write about the various interesting outings we have made during September.

Sorry I haven't visited other blogs either - nearly all require me to be on my main computer in order to comment, and I've barely been near it. Hopefully I'll be able to catch up during the day whilst my bro and sis in law are out exploring Cathar castles etc on their own! 

Until then, I'll leave you with this photo of my brother and me, which my dear husband kindly entitled "Couple of old cows" 😁, and see you soon. xx 



8 comments:

  1. The most important thing is you're having fun! ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that is true, but it's hard work trying to catch up and I would like to get a number of trips on the blog for posterity! Thanks Marianne. :-)

      Delete
  2. I am glad that you are enjoying the outdoors again as well as spending time with family.
    I am still amazed that I still have not met you.
    I really love reading your blogs.
    Bob.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Coz, lovely to hear from you.

      Yes, such a shame we have never met. Did you ever meet Malc? I know we missed seeing you as we were both in NZ or Fiji in the 80s when you came over to England and visited Mum!

      Thanks so much for looking at my blogs and for commenting, it's always great to get feedback from friends and family.

      Take care
      Mxx

      Delete
  3. Great title for that image Mandy.:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too, as I am quite used to being called that by various people over the years!

      Delete
  4. Lovely caption for the photo :) No need to apologise re: visiting blogs - we all have times like that. Have a wonderful time with the family and hope fridge can be fixed soon. Look forward to hearing of your outings when you have time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Caroline and thank you very much. At least it will keep me with stuff to blog about for a while. :-) (Their fridge was replaced on Saturday, but guess what, it doesn't work so their moho is back at the dealership being looked at!!!)

      Delete